• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

a sport I can get behind!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a sport I can get behind!

A low blow! 'Booty Slapping Championships' launched in Russia after success of face slapping craze | Daily Mail Online

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

They have a similar sport in Yorkshire, I believe it involves a banjo and a cow's arse.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

In the words of Boney M - Oh those Russians.

Proves just how backward a country it is. Could you imagine the howls if protest if this came to the UK?

Mind you NLyUK would win. She can take any amount of rear punishment and still smile.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        In the words of Boney M - Oh those Russians.

Proves just how backward a country it is. Could you imagine the howls if protest if this came to the UK?

Mind you NLyUK would win. She can take any amount of rear punishment and still smile.
        Are you saying she's got the arse to handle it?

That's no way to refer to NLUK btw.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Are you saying she's got the arse to handle it?

That's no way to refer to NLUK btw.
          Before getting NLUK involved I would have to ask my accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Before getting NLUK involved I would have to ask my accountant.
            And search the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X