• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deleting Profile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Under GDPR I have the legal right to be forgotten and have all my data deleted from this forum. How does this forum ensure the legal rights of individuals under GDPR?

Right to erasure | ICO
    Ah, so you're after a little respect...

Grrr, posting videos in here has been disabled
    Last edited by SimonMac; 12 June 2019, 12:10.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      A fairly standard moron would go read the privacy statement on the site he/she has a problem with surely?
      Which deals with Contractor UK web site and not this specifically this forum. However, that aside, the privacy statement still claims to be compliant with GDPR. I am pointing out that it is not compliant as there is no option for me to delete my profile, and all my historical posts as I have the legal right to be forgotten. I would like the Admin of this forum to explain to me exactly how I can enable this process, and what evidence they can provide to show compliance with GDPR.

It is not an unreasonable request.

Comment

Which deals with Contractor UK web site and not this specifically this forum. However, that aside, the privacy statement still claims to be compliant with GDPR. I am pointing out that it is not compliant as there is no option for me to delete my profile, and all my historical posts as I have the legal right to be forgotten. I would like the Admin of this forum to explain to me exactly how I can enable this process, and what evidence they can provide to show compliance with GDPR.

Jesus.. you take moronic to a whole new level don't you.

There is the argument, looking at the URL, that it's the same website and other common sense answers but...

Make sure you are logged out. Go to any page on the forum and look at the extra yellow bar at the top. The one that says 'View our Forum Privacy Policy.' Which takes you to a page titled 'Forum Privacy Policy' which lo and behold is exactly the same as the ContractorUK policy. Qulle surprise..

I imagine you are still struggling with this so here is the link.

Forum Privacy Statement

EDIT : But you are just trolling because you are bored aren't you.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Try here. https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Or follow the instructions in the privacy statement:

For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact our privacy officer at [email protected].
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I wish we had the chance to forget you.....

Comment

Who posted this thread?

Comment

Who posted this thread?
                Last Activity: Today 13:55
                Let's see how long he lasts
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I'm sure @Yorkie62 is a man of his word and made of stern stuff. I'll put money on it that's him done as he says.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Join Date 12th November 2015
                    Last Activity Yesterday 22:13

Not that long it seems.

Comment

I'm sure @Yorkie62 is a man of his word and made of stern stuff. I'll put money on it that's him done as he says.
                      Join Date 12th November 2015
                      Last Activity Yesterday 22:13

Not that long it seems.
                      so how much did you lose?

Comment

Working...
                      X