• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deleting Profile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    so how much did you lose?
    My dignity and respect.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Let’s get this right...
      Someone who calls poster on here mentally disabled
      Someone creates and spreads lies
      Someone who has no interest in discussing ideas
      Someone who calls those that disagree with him “snowflakes”
      Someone who hates the EU and everything about the EU

...now is being the ultimate snowflake

...And is wanting to use a regulation from the evil EU as his final argument on here.

Funny, eh?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

That will open up the 2019 Cretin of the Year contest, if Yorkie isn't going to defend his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          That will open up the 2019 Cretin of the Year contest, if Yorkie isn't going to defend his title.
          Sorry but the winner for the last 14 years was sassy. Granted Yorkie is a close second....

Comment

Stop. Don't come back.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Let’s get this right...
              Someone who hates the EU and everything about the EU
              Funny, eh?
              What's wrong with that? It's just a talking shop in Brussels.

Soon may be government policy too.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Stop. Don't come back.
                We will survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  What is the process for deleting a profile?

I am currently finding certain parts of this forum crossing the very fine line that exists between banter and bullying. Certain parts of this forum have become toxic and need urgent reform even publically giving my name and thereby infringing GDPR.
                  "I am currently finding certain parts of this forum crossing the very fine line that exists between banter and bullying"

I wholeheartedly agree. I used to post on these fora many years ago, and eventually gave up because I couldn't get my point of view across because of verbal abuse. Nothing seems to have changed, despite the fact that recent events have justified my opinion.

When individuals resort to verbal abuse, then they are losing the argument.

What was that famous saying? "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it"

These days if you hold a minority opinion on any issue, the majority deride you. Sometimes, as I have proven to my satisfaction, the minority opinion proves to be correct. So for all those critics in the majority, time will tell if the minority opinion is valid.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                    Can you provide evidence or sound logical reasoning for this?

Sometimes people resort to verbal abuse because they have won the argument, and the other person is continuing to be a dull cretin, so you may as well have some fun at their expense.

What was that famous saying? "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it."
                    So you would defend my right to verbally 'bully' you?

Comment

"I am currently finding certain parts of this forum crossing the very fine line that exists between banter and bullying"

I wholeheartedly agree. I used to post on these fora many years ago, and eventually gave up because I couldn't get my point of view across because of verbal abuse. Nothing seems to have changed, despite the fact that recent events have justified my opinion.

What was that famous saying? "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it"

These days if you hold a minority opinion on any issue, the majority deride you. Sometimes, as I have proven to my satisfaction, the minority opinion proves to be correct. So for all those critics in the majority, time will tell if the minority opinion is valid.

Comment

Working...
                      X