Deleting Profile Deleting Profile - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 64
  1. #21

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    39,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    so how much did you lose?
    My dignity and respect.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  2. #22

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,009

    Default

    Let’s get this right...
    Someone who calls poster on here mentally disabled
    Someone creates and spreads lies
    Someone who has no interest in discussing ideas
    Someone who calls those that disagree with him “snowflakes”
    Someone who hates the EU and everything about the EU

    ...now is being the ultimate snowflake

    ...And is wanting to use a regulation from the evil EU as his final argument on here.

    Funny, eh?
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  3. #23

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,271

    Default

    That will open up the 2019 Cretin of the Year contest, if Yorkie isn't going to defend his title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #24

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    102,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    That will open up the 2019 Cretin of the Year contest, if Yorkie isn't going to defend his title.
    Sorry but the winner for the last 14 years was sassy. Granted Yorkie is a close second....

  5. #25

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,175

    Default

    Stop. Don't come back.

  6. #26

    Fingers like lightning

    TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

    TwoWolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Let’s get this right...
    Someone who hates the EU and everything about the EU
    Funny, eh?
    What's wrong with that? It's just a talking shop in Brussels.

    Soon may be government policy too.

  7. #27

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Stop. Don't come back.
    We will survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #28

    Banned

    JohntheBike 's job has never been outsourced


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    What is the process for deleting a profile?

    I am currently finding certain parts of this forum crossing the very fine line that exists between banter and bullying. Certain parts of this forum have become toxic and need urgent reform even publically giving my name and thereby infringing GDPR.
    "I am currently finding certain parts of this forum crossing the very fine line that exists between banter and bullying"

    I wholeheartedly agree. I used to post on these fora many years ago, and eventually gave up because I couldn't get my point of view across because of verbal abuse. Nothing seems to have changed, despite the fact that recent events have justified my opinion.

    When individuals resort to verbal abuse, then they are losing the argument.

    What was that famous saying? "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it"

    These days if you hold a minority opinion on any issue, the majority deride you. Sometimes, as I have proven to my satisfaction, the minority opinion proves to be correct. So for all those critics in the majority, time will tell if the minority opinion is valid.

  9. #29

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    21,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohntheBike View Post
    When individuals resort to verbal abuse, then they are losing the argument.
    Can you provide evidence or sound logical reasoning for this?

    Sometimes people resort to verbal abuse because they have won the argument, and the other person is continuing to be a dull cretin, so you may as well have some fun at their expense.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohntheBike View Post
    What was that famous saying? "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it."
    So you would defend my right to verbally 'bully' you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  10. #30

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    50,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohntheBike View Post
    "I am currently finding certain parts of this forum crossing the very fine line that exists between banter and bullying"

    I wholeheartedly agree. I used to post on these fora many years ago, and eventually gave up because I couldn't get my point of view across because of verbal abuse. Nothing seems to have changed, despite the fact that recent events have justified my opinion.

    When individuals resort to verbal abuse, then they are losing the argument.

    What was that famous saying? "I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it"

    These days if you hold a minority opinion on any issue, the majority deride you. Sometimes, as I have proven to my satisfaction, the minority opinion proves to be correct. So for all those critics in the majority, time will tell if the minority opinion is valid.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •