Deleting Profile Deleting Profile - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Posts 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    GDPR is about Personal data. Posts are not personal data.
    I disagree. You constantly post about how you're a pre-op transsexual with a fetish for looking through your neighbours windows, masturbating on their laundry & hated your mother. Seems quite personal to me.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  2. #82

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I disagree. You constantly post about how you're a pre-op transsexual with a fetish for looking through your neighbours windows, masturbating on their laundry & hated your mother. Seems quite personal to me.
    Have you made your ICO complaint yet?

  3. #83

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I disagree. You constantly post about how you're a pre-op transsexual with a fetish for looking through your neighbours windows, masturbating on their laundry & hated your mother. Seems quite personal to me.
    Libel is not personal data

  4. #84

    Super poster

    ladymuck is a fount of knowledge

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I disagree. You constantly post about how you're a pre-op transsexual with a fetish for looking through your neighbours windows, masturbating on their laundry & hated your mother. Seems quite personal to me.
    Post-op, actually.

  5. #85

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Post-op, actually.
    Any hole is a goal, so they say...
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  6. #86

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    GDPR is about Personal data. Posts are not personal data.
    It's personal when BR14 calls me a twunt!! I get so upset ..... Takes me days to recover
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  7. #87

    Godlike

    BR14 is always on top

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    8,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    No, because he is a tw@t

    Erudite he is not. Spouting a bit of latin, hoping the common man can't understand it, and fooling the likes of you into thinking is erudite, doesn't make him wise.

    As for wealthy, I'm wealthy so why would I not like him?

    I can be charming .... but equally I can be a twunt.


    It's personal when BR14 calls me a twunt!! I get so upset ..... Takes me days to recover
    i don't recall referring to you as a twunt.
    i've no reason to devalue twunts THAT much.

    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  8. #88

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    21,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Any hole is a goal, so they say...
    I believe the original is "Any port in a storm".

    it forces its way between them, and I feeling pretty sensibly that it was not going by the right door, and knocking desperately at the wrong one, I told him of it:—”Pooh!” says he, “my dear, any port in a storm.” Altering, however, directly his course, and lowering his point, he fixed it right,
    Boomers tend to believe in “freedom of speech”, which is a fascist concept used to spread hateful ideas.Given that hate speech is not possible without free speech, any defence of free speech is a form of hate speech. - Titania McGrath

  9. #89

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I believe the original is "Any port in a storm".

    it forces its way between them, and I feeling pretty sensibly that it was not going by the right door, and knocking desperately at the wrong one, I told him of it:—”Pooh!” says he, “my dear, any port in a storm.” Altering, however, directly his course, and lowering his point, he fixed it right,
    YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  10. #90

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    3,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    i don't recall referring to you as a twunt.
    i've no reason to devalue twunts THAT much.

    That cuts deep
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •