• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deleting Profile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting Profile

What is the process for deleting a profile?

I am currently finding certain parts of this forum crossing the very fine line that exists between banter and bullying. Certain parts of this forum have become toxic and need urgent reform even publically giving my name and thereby infringing GDPR.

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

I am currently finding certain parts of this forum crossing the very fine line that exists between banter and bullying. Certain parts of this forum have become toxic and need urgent reform even publically giving my name and thereby infringing GDPR.
    Click on the button at the top that say's log out and don't log back in, oh and when you do don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

brain the size of a planet, and balls the size of pinheads

Comment

Need I say more!

Immature and childish.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Did I mention unprofessional?

No

Then unprofessional as well

Comment

Need I say more!

Immature and childish.

Did I mention unprofessional?

No

Then unprofessional as well

Oi! I resemble that implication
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Change your log in details. Just mash the keyboard when you change you email and password and you'll never be able to remember it or get an email to change it.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Change your log in details. Just mash the keyboard when you change you email and password and you'll never be able to remember it or get an email to change it.
                Under GDPR I have the legal right to be forgotten and have all my data deleted from this forum. How does this forum ensure the legal rights of individuals under GDPR?

Right to erasure | ICO

Comment

Under GDPR I have the legal right to be forgotten and have all my data deleted from this forum. How does this forum ensure the legal rights of individuals under GDPR?

Right to erasure | ICO
                  A fairly standard moron would go read the privacy statement on the site he/she has a problem with surely?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    A fairly standard moron would go read the privacy statement on the site he/she has a problem with surely?
                    And refrain from posting videos that directly identify him.

Immature and childish... unprofessional as well
                    From the guy with the sig "Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons"

Under GDPR I have the legal right to be forgotten and have all my data deleted from this forum. How does this forum ensure the legal rights of individuals under GDPR? Right to erasure | ICO
                    You need to make the request in writing or verbally. In the first place you could try here.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X