• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deleting Profile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    GDPR is about Personal data. Posts are not personal data.
    I disagree. You constantly post about how you're a pre-op transsexual with a fetish for looking through your neighbours windows, masturbating on their laundry & hated your mother. Seems quite personal to me.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I disagree. You constantly post about how you're a pre-op transsexual with a fetish for looking through your neighbours windows, masturbating on their laundry & hated your mother. Seems quite personal to me.
      Have you made your ICO complaint yet?

Comment

Libel is not personal data

Comment

Post-op, actually.

Comment

Post-op, actually.
            Any hole is a goal, so they say...
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

GDPR is about Personal data. Posts are not personal data.
              It's personal when BR14 calls me a twunt!! I get so upset ..... Takes me days to recover
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                No, because he is a tw@t

Erudite he is not. Spouting a bit of latin, hoping the common man can't understand it, and fooling the likes of you into thinking is erudite, doesn't make him wise.

As for wealthy, I'm wealthy so why would I not like him?

I can be charming .... but equally I can be a twunt.

It's personal when BR14 calls me a twunt!! I get so upset ..... Takes me days to recover
                i don't recall referring to you as a twunt.
                i've no reason to devalue twunts THAT much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Any hole is a goal, so they say...
                  I believe the original is "Any port in a storm".
                  it forces its way between them, and I feeling pretty sensibly that it was not going by the right door, and knocking desperately at the wrong one, I told him of it:—”Pooh!” says he, “my dear, any port in a storm.” Altering, however, directly his course, and lowering his point, he fixed it right,
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I believe the original is "Any port in a storm".
                    it forces its way between them, and I feeling pretty sensibly that it was not going by the right door, and knocking desperately at the wrong one, I told him of it:—”Pooh!” says he, “my dear, any port in a storm.” Altering, however, directly his course, and lowering his point, he fixed it right,
                    YMMV
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      i don't recall referring to you as a twunt.
                      i've no reason to devalue twunts THAT much.

That cuts deep
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X