• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fooked cooker = no dinner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fooked cooker = no dinner

Do I cut the red wire or the blue wire!

Got a Stove oven similar to this in this thread with the same issues I have a Stoves 720EF electric two oven. The timing clock has broken and therefore ovens cannot be turned on. He cost of

Pics check out but the so called expert in the thread suggests joining wires 1&2 and 3&4 to bypass the timer - problem is the white looks like a ground wire to me = hence the reason why it has no shielding

Anyone agree / disagree ?

Originally posted by Benny View Post

Got a Stove oven similar to this in this thread with the same issues I have a Stoves 720EF electric two oven. The timing clock has broken and therefore ovens cannot be turned on. He cost of

Pics check out but the so called expert in the thread suggests joining wires 1&2 and 3&4 to bypass the timer - problem is the white looks like a ground wire to me = hence the reason why it has no shielding

Lord Finchley tried to mend the Electric Light
    Himself. It struck him dead: And serve him right!
    It is the business of the wealthy man
    To give employment to the artisan.

Get a takeaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Lord Finchley tried to mend the Electric Light
      Himself. It struck him dead: And serve him right!
      It is the business of the wealthy man
      To give employment to the artisan.

Get a takeaway.

Comment

Will some mod rid us from these tiresome sockies?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Will some mod rid us from these tiresome sockies?

Old Smeg has been here too long.

The lord of the Squirrels though ....
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post

Get with the programme man and buy yourself an aga.

Comment

Working...
            X