• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This time next week....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some local bennies:

Local benefits | Glastonbury Festival

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Hmm so that week you will be..

Hanging around a load of unwashed smelly people sleeping in tents
      Drinking out of bottles and eating what they can find
      Everyone stealing from each other
      Bad smell from poor sanitary conditions
      Knee deep in litter and god knows what.
      Everyone off their tits on mind destroying drugs

Why do you need to leave Wales for all that?
      He's leaving one swamp for another. The music might be better, but he'd need to be very selective...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Why do you need to leave Wales for all that?
        He's leaving one swamp for another. The music might be better, but he'd need to be very selective...
        Also, the sheep there don't recognise him....

Comment

Baaaaaa.

Humbug.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Pretty awful line-up on the Pyramid Stage and no big "heritage act" headlining Saturday or Sunday night.

Haven't even heard of most of them Mind you, last time I went, Elvis Costello was headlining & he was truly woeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
              Pretty awful line-up on the Pyramid Stage and no big "heritage act" headlining Saturday or Sunday night.

Haven't even heard of most of them Mind you, last time I went, Elvis Costello was headlining & he was truly woeful.
              The Cure......
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Inneresting...

Comment

Mind you, last time I went, Elvis Costello was headlining & he was truly woeful.
                  Nothing much changed there then.

Woe, Woe, and Thrice Woe!
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

You won't be watching anything....just a sea of flags blocking the view
                    Not flags but always hard to participate in such events. I was at the 1969 IOW festival and it was difficult to hear much, stuck way back behind huge crowds. Ditto The Stones in Hyde Park, forget when that was exactly.
                    Last edited by xoggoth; 20 June 2019, 19:56.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Always fancied doing Glasto, but no camping for me, I'd be hiring a Winnebago.

No slumming it with the proles for qh!

qh - snob
                      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X