• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCs new role - No more JSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Do you know what - never had Lava bread......
    We've run out of volcanoes.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

1st line to work for a local authority. THIS ROLE LIES INSIDE IR35, you will have to operate via an Umbrella solution to which we can help set up.

This role is working in Rhondda, Wales.

This role is paying £9 – £10.50 per hour
      Is there a dress code....?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Too busy claiming JSA?
        Signing on once a fortnight is a lot of time wasted....

Although my days are better now that Jeremy Kylie isnt on TV any more...
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

How are you managing without the appearance fees?

Comment

Other entertainment is available for benefits cheats if you can think outside your support monkey box.

Take your fraudulent Blue Badge, for example, and find out where Darren_Test is currently working...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Other entertainment is available for benefits cheats if you can think outside your support monkey box.

Take your fraudulent Blue Badge, for example, and find out where Darren_Test is currently working...
              Fraudulent blue badge? I'll have you know I stubbed my toe on the bed a few months ago and limped for 5 minutes so I'm entitled to it.

Benefit cheat as well? I get cash in hand for replacing those keyboards and mice. Why can't I claim as well?
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

According to this, a still from a Kardashian sex tape is the most offensive flag ever waved at Glastonbury.

A piss poor low bar, CUK can drag that record much further down. PC - jump to it. Suggestions please - any advance on 'My JSA paid for the ticket'?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  According to this, a still from a Kardashian sex tape is the most offensive flag ever waved at Glastonbury.

A piss poor low bar, CUK can drag that record much further down. PC - jump to it. Suggestions please - any advance on 'My JSA paid for the ticket'?
                  'My Mum went to Glastonbury but all she got me was this lousy STI!'

I can't take the credit. That was the working title for PC's next psychocandy's next Jeremy Kyle appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    'My Mum went to Glastonbury but all she got me was this lousy STI!'

Yeah sorry about that you may want to get your wife & sister tested
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Yeah sorry about that you may want to get your wife & sister tested
                      Well that's going to cost him 50% less than most of us.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X