• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCs new role - No more JSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCs new role - No more JSA

1st line to work for a local authority. THIS ROLE LIES INSIDE IR35, you will have to operate via an Umbrella solution to which we can help set up.

This role is working in Rhondda, Wales.

This role is paying £9 – £10.50 per hour

Do you have a recent CV you could send over if interested?

1st Line, First Line, Support Engineer, Infrastructure, Call, Helpdesk, Windows,

THIS ROLE LIES INSIDE IR35, you will have to operate via an Umbrella solution to which we can help set up.

This exciting public sector authority is currently on the hunt a 1st Line Support Engineer to come on board and help the client with their council services across their council departments, schools and building. The client is looking for up to 3 Engineers to start as soon as possible.

Key Skills

A willingness to learn about new technologies and responsible for the service desk / helpdesk support / 1st line engineer.

Providing 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and support desk software.

Logging all calls on support desk software

Investigating problems in systems and services.

Ability to work in a Windows Environment

Ability to support up to 2000 users

Strong Windows knowledge - Various operating systems

Technical problem solving.

Previous Helpdesk environments

Active Directory

Microsoft Exchange

Using call logging software.

Working to tight deadlines when required.

1st Line, First Line, Support Engineer, Infrastructure, Call, Helpdesk, Windows,
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Is it repairing TVs?

Use BrilloUmbrella! guaranteed 105% take home! This is based out of the world renowned country of OldSmegDom. It is QC approved(*).

* I asked OldSmeg who is a quality c**t. And by approved I mean he said "stop harrassing me".

Comment

Do you get free Lava Bread with it?

Quick exit...
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

At that rate it's nett income wise probably actually better to be inside IR35 rather then working through your limited.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          1st line to work for a local authority. THIS ROLE LIES INSIDE IR35, you will have to operate via an Umbrella solution to which we can help set up.

This role is working in Rhondda, Wales.

This role is paying £9 – £10.50 per hour

Do you have a recent CV you could send over if interested?

THIS ROLE LIES INSIDE IR35, you will have to operate via an Umbrella solution to which we can help set up.

This exciting public sector authority is currently on the hunt a 1st Line Support Engineer to come on board and help the client with their council services across their council departments, schools and building. The client is looking for up to 3 Engineers to start as soon as possible.

Key Skills

A willingness to learn about new technologies and responsible for the service desk / helpdesk support / 1st line engineer.

Providing 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and support desk software.

Logging all calls on support desk software

Investigating problems in systems and services.

Ability to work in a Windows Environment

Ability to support up to 2000 users

Strong Windows knowledge - Various operating systems

Technical problem solving.

Previous Helpdesk environments

Active Directory

Microsoft Exchange

Using call logging software.

Working to tight deadlines when required.

You're under-qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            At that rate it's nett income wise probably actually better to be inside IR35 rather then working through your limited.
            You do know I aint doing it, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              Do you get free Lava Bread with it?

Quick exit...
              Do you know what - never had Lava bread......

Comment

It's more then claiming benefits

Comment

Too busy claiming JSA?

Comment

Do you know what - never had Lava bread......
                    Save up your cider money and treat yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X