Should Mark Field be charged with assault? Should Mark Field be charged with assault? - Page 26

View Poll Results: Should Mark Field be charged with assault?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 19.57%
  • No

    40 86.96%
  • Don't you dare put an AndyW option or I will get really mad!

    7 15.22%
  • AndyW

    7 15.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Posts 251 to 258 of 258
  1. #251

    Fingers like lightning

    TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

    TwoWolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    How would you know what has really gone on behind closed doors when the police have been called out? Is it as TW describes or is that an Alt Right misogynistic fantasy? Without evidence, there is no way to tell.
    How is recounting conversations with police officers a misogynistic fantasy? I'm pointing out that the behaviour of many in the underclass is making the job of the police impossible; I would very much like them to be able to prevent assaults against women but the police are not super-human, they can't tell fact from fiction without investigation and time-wasting by malicious individuals is overwhelming their resources.

  2. #252

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,834

    Default

    How does...

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWolves View Post

    Across the country the provincial police forces are deluged every weekend with time-wasting calls from chav women making malicious complaints of assault against men who simply didn't want anything more than a drunken one-night-stand from the complainants who now feel used and want to exact some revenge against the silly boy.
    ...become...

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWolves View Post
    ..recounting conversations with police officers
    ...?

    You have drawn a huge national conclusion from conversations that you claim to have had with police officers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  3. #253

    Fingers like lightning

    TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

    TwoWolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    You have drawn a huge national conclusion from conversations that you claim to have had with police officers.
    The conclusion was not mine, that is what I'm recounting.

  4. #254

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWolves View Post
    The conclusion was not mine, that is what I'm recounting.
    I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  5. #255

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    How do my views conflict? Throwing harmless milkshake at a public figure to embarrass them is not clever, and is not something I would do, but it's hardly the same as violently and angrily grabbing a woman by the neck. Had the protester with Farage grabbed him and been physically violent I'd have been equally appalled.

    Left and Right have nothing to do with this. Field was angry, and acted violently against a harmless woman who had (presumably) gone through security checks to get into the building. He was out of control, and well out of order.

    Now run along little boy.
    Those who think jokes about milkshake are bad are happy to make jokes about drowning.

    Greta Thunberg: Caroline Lucas reports Arron Banks to Twitter - BBC News

  6. #256

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Those who think jokes about milkshake are bad are happy to make jokes about drowning.

    Greta Thunberg: Caroline Lucas reports Arron Banks to Twitter - BBC News
    Brillo! Fetch the keys to the bus! Someone, somewhere out there, is OUTRAGED!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

  7. #257

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    106,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Brillo! Fetch the keys to the bus!
    Its having the "£350 million a week to the NHS" slogan painted over. With "Suck it up losers".....

  8. #258

    Godlike

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    5,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its having the "£350 million a week to the NHS" slogan painted over. With "Suck it up losers".....
    Not the kind of hands across the divide message I was looking for there, mate.

    How about "**** off to Ireland, they might give a tulip!"?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •