• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Mark Field be charged with assault?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Maybe Mrs FA likes that sort of thing?
    I can confirm she does.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      He could have sat down and left it to security? Why did he feel the need to get involved?

Oh yes, instinct. Because what we really need from the "elite" representatives of the UK is wild aggression with no thought.

I suppose it could have been worse. It could have been Churchill doing the assaulting.....

What security?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

As you've chosen to be all very clever and just move into ad hominem when I've tried to have nothing more than a genuine discussion, I'm just going to go ahead and ignore you.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          If you can be charged for throwing milkshake over someone, then surely you can be charged for unprovoked physical assault. He could have shepherded her out, but instead he grabbed her at the back of the neck. Not clever.
          That was exactly what I thought. Being a MP made him feel self entitled.

No doubt the police will do nothing.....

Comment

What security?
            The ones who threw out the other 39.....

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              As you've chosen to be all very clever and just move into ad hominem when I've tried to have nothing more than a genuine discussion, I'm just going to go ahead and ignore you.
              Someone in general tried to have a genuine discussion? ROFLMFAO this is for schoolboy nonsense only round here.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                He could have sat down and left it to security? Why did he feel the need to get involved?

Oh yes, instinct. Because what we really need from the "elite" representatives of the UK is wild aggression with no thought.

I suppose it could have been worse. It could have been Churchill doing the assaulting.....
                You'd have just humped her leg.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

suits me. You just threw in a few assertions that were obviously foolish & incorrect so I commented on that and had some fun.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    You'd have just humped her leg.
                    Followed by divorce and an enormous bill?

Comment

Field has been suspended from his ministry now. Really quite a successful stunt from the greenpeace lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X