• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Mark Field be charged with assault?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    And in an alternate universe 'Tory MPs accused of being lazy cowards after not attacking a defenceless lefty Liberal for having a different opinion'.
    FTFY
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      You may be on the wrong forum then dude ... this place is full of idiotic straw men
      Not to mention the odd Wicker Man or two.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

While Everyone's Talking About Mark Field, Here's A Really Uncomfortable Picture Of Him Kissing Jeremy Hunt's Wife | Grazia
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Ah, another Boris:

Mark Field: In 2006 the Daily Mail revealed that he had a secret 18-month affair with Tory parliamentary candidate Liz Truss. He was later divorced by his wife Michele, who cited adultery.

Comment

Not really sure what Mark Field having an affair has got to do with him restraining a potential terrorist.

Although I suppose this thread is an excellent example if how 1act can be given so many meanings for those with an axe to grind.

Although it has to be said the virtue signaling luvvies are having a field day.

Bit disappointing really.

Comment

Not really sure what Mark Field having an affair has got to do with him restraining a potential terrorist.

Although I suppose this thread is an excellent example if how 1act can be given so many meanings for those with an axe to grind.

Although it has to be said the virtue signaling luvvies are having a field day.

Bit disappointing really.
                  I bet you like to attack the fairer sex too...

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

If Mark Field had really thought this woman really was a terrorist he would have been under the table.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X