• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should Mark Field be charged with assault?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    How would you know what has really gone on behind closed doors when the police have been called out? Is it as TW describes or is that an Alt Right misogynistic fantasy? Without evidence, there is no way to tell.
    How is recounting conversations with police officers a misogynistic fantasy? I'm pointing out that the behaviour of many in the underclass is making the job of the police impossible; I would very much like them to be able to prevent assaults against women but the police are not super-human, they can't tell fact from fiction without investigation and time-wasting by malicious individuals is overwhelming their resources.

Comment

How does...

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post

Across the country the provincial police forces are deluged every weekend with time-wasting calls from chav women making malicious complaints of assault against men who simply didn't want anything more than a drunken one-night-stand from the complainants who now feel used and want to exact some revenge against the silly boy.
      ...become...

..recounting conversations with police officers
      ...?

You have drawn a huge national conclusion from conversations that you claim to have had with police officers.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        You have drawn a huge national conclusion from conversations that you claim to have had with police officers.
        The conclusion was not mine, that is what I'm recounting.

Comment

The conclusion was not mine, that is what I'm recounting.
          I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            How do my views conflict? Throwing harmless milkshake at a public figure to embarrass them is not clever, and is not something I would do, but it's hardly the same as violently and angrily grabbing a woman by the neck. Had the protester with Farage grabbed him and been physically violent I'd have been equally appalled.

Left and Right have nothing to do with this. Field was angry, and acted violently against a harmless woman who had (presumably) gone through security checks to get into the building. He was out of control, and well out of order.

Now run along little boy.
            Those who think jokes about milkshake are bad are happy to make jokes about drowning.

Greta Thunberg: Caroline Lucas reports Arron Banks to Twitter - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Those who think jokes about milkshake are bad are happy to make jokes about drowning.

Greta Thunberg: Caroline Lucas reports Arron Banks to Twitter - BBC News
              Brillo! Fetch the keys to the bus! Someone, somewhere out there, is OUTRAGED!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Brillo! Fetch the keys to the bus!
                Its having the "£350 million a week to the NHS" slogan painted over. With "Suck it up losers".....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Its having the "£350 million a week to the NHS" slogan painted over. With "Suck it up losers".....
                  Not the kind of hands across the divide message I was looking for there, mate.

How about "**** off to Ireland, they might give a tulip!"?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                  X