• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domestic bliss chez BoJo. TRIGGER WARNING: Graun article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    I assume he’s commenting on the details of the reports that you’ve cared to read

Johnson is a bumbling twerp and will happily nuke his own campaign from orbit, given time. Still, based on the degree to which this has triggered the media “centrists” and CUK expats (thanks for always being such open books ), I’m going to have to grit my teeth and hope he wins.

I expect a furious increase in posts within the cretin subforum to justify my sacrifice. TIA.
    What was the size of the Tory majority you expected at the last GE?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I don't know about you, but when I throttle peaceful green peace (sic) protestors at the neck, I do it at the front of the neck, not the back.

Comment

I don't know about you, but when I throttle peaceful green peace (sic) protestors at the neck, I do it at the front of the neck, not the back.
        One slip though and you're looking at a sexual assault charge.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          London might be a better choice. More stabbings / murders per head of population. How times have changed.
          The suicide rate is soaring as well in the Heathrow vicinity.

Comment

Oh, but you do care. You care very much.
            A Boris Johnson Premiership will quickly lead to a change of government, so I think this is making you nervous.

be afraid

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Nothing to see here - move along

Boris Johnson refuses to answer questions over row with partner - BBC News

Comment

Reading through some of this does make me smile a bit and feel quite proud to be British - as awful as he is if he does become PM it goes to show how little we care about moral character when electing our leaders. You would never ever see something like this in America:

Johnson left his wife, Marina Wheeler, last year and began a relationship with Symonds, who has been credited with revitalising his appearance and approach to politics. She was part of his team when he publicly launched his campaign for the Tory leadership earlier this month.

The couple have been sharing a flat in a converted Victorian house, and it has been reported that they intend to move into Downing 10 together if he is elected leader
                "Get Off My F***ing Laptop": Police Called To Future UK PM's Home After His Lover Was "Screaming, Slamming And Banging" | Zero Hedge

I bet he's an atheist as well - the yanks would be having kittens if this was one of theirs - he wouldn't even be allowed to run with a domestic situation like this even without the latest incident. He's 55 and she's 31, that in itself should have the PC police very triggered.

Still don't want him to be PM - just for the record!
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  A Boris Johnson Premiership will quickly lead to a change of government, so I think this is making you nervous.

be afraid

Be afraid, like you?

Comment

Be afraid, like you?

I have no reason to be afraid.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Any more GBH convictions you'd like to admit? Now is the time to atone.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X