• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domestic bliss chez BoJo. TRIGGER WARNING: Graun article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    This is not good for his campaign. The question is do you want a PM who will stomp around trashing Downing Street,
    We've already had one of those, and it didn't work out so well for him.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
      Police attended and found no drama or issues. The neighbour called the Guardian to report Boris was being yelled at but were concerned for his girlfriend. A load of politically inspired bollocks or is the left wing Stasi state at work?
      Definitely the globalist conspiracy. It stinks of Soros.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
        ... If the smashing was taking place its more likely his girlfriend...
        Why's that then? Is Boris noted for calm demeanour behind closed doors? Or is she known to be loud and demonstrative?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Why's that then? Is Boris noted for calm demeanour behind closed doors? Or is she known to be loud and demonstrative?
          Because she's a woman and Taz is angry at women.

Comment

These past few days the Tories are really showing themselves for what they truly are. Bullies. Peaceful green peace protestors throttled at the neck, PM candidate caught up in domestic spat, but somehow represents families up and down the country.

General election needs to be called. The government imploded a year ago with remaining rough elements hell bent on burning down what's left.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              These past few days the Tories are really showing themselves for what they truly are. Bullies. Peaceful green peace protestors throttled at the neck, PM candidate caught up in domestic spat, but somehow represents families up and down the country.

General election needs to be called. The government imploded a year ago with remaining rough elements hell bent on burning down what's left.
              They're making a play for the Glasgow vote.

Comment

London might be a better choice. More stabbings / murders per head of population. How times have changed.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  I assume he’s commenting on the details of the reports that you’ve cared to read

Johnson is a bumbling twerp and will happily nuke his own campaign from orbit, given time. Still, based on the degree to which this has triggered the media “centrists” and CUK expats (thanks for always being such open books ), I’m going to have to grit my teeth and hope he wins.

I expect a furious increase in posts within the cretin subforum to justify my sacrifice. TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    You need to ask the party members.

me I don't care as the next PM won't last very long whoever he is.

be afraid

Oh, but you do care. You care very much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Peaceful green peace protestors throttled at the neck,
                      I don't know about you, but when I throttle peaceful green peace (sic) protestors at the neck, I do it at the front of the neck, not the back.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X