• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domestic bliss chez BoJo. TRIGGER WARNING: Graun article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I don't know about you, but when I throttle peaceful green peace (sic) protestors at the neck, I do it at the front of the neck, not the back.
    Do you use your hands or forearm? Or even a triangle choke?

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

So BoJo got something to hide now - makes him totally blackmail-able by APTs who can get the info

Comment

Russians ‘spread fake plot to assassinate Boris Johnson’ on social media | World news | The Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Definitely the globalist conspiracy. It stinks of Soros.
          Cheese and onion or garlic?

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            A Boris Johnson Premiership will quickly lead to a change of government, so I think this is making you nervous.

be afraid

Wibble, wibble - yeh!

Comment

Whoever gets in Corbyn will call a vote of no confidence (probably using the excuse the new government/PM has no mandate from the public or some such). He will be hoping that there are enough disgruntled Tories who will vote to bring down their own party. Hunt may survive. Boris ... hmmm .... not so sure. There are enough Tories that dislike him and would like to give him a bloody nose who are willing to support Corbyn on this .... but then have they really got the balls?

Interesting times, but don't dismiss a GE before we get to October
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                Wibble, wibble - yeh!
                You seem a little nervous, with good reason.

be afraid
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Whoever gets in Corbyn will call a vote of no confidence (probably using the excuse the new government/PM has no mandate from the public or some such). He will be hoping that there are enough disgruntled Tories who will vote to bring down their own party. Hunt may survive. Boris ... hmmm .... not so sure. There are enough Tories that dislike him and would like to give him a bloody nose who are willing to support Corbyn on this .... but then have they really got the balls?

Interesting times, but don't dismiss a GE before we get to October
                  Yup cos anyone gives a fook what that loathsome goblin says.

Comment

Support for Boris crashes amongst Tory party members:

Support for Boris nosedives

Oh dear
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

A choice between Bumbly Jokeson and Germy Carbuncle. I suppose anything is better than the latter, but Gordon Bennet.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X