• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domestic bliss chez BoJo. TRIGGER WARNING: Graun article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I don't have a problem withe cretinous examples, I'm just thinking about the easily offended snowflakes.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      To be honest I don't have a problem withe cretinous examples, I'm just thinking about the easily offended snowflakes.

It's good amusement for us smug metropolitan elite types.

Comment

You seem to be a bit nervous, which is understable given the Tory members poll today.

Lots of Brexiteers letting off steam on LBC about lefty journalists.

BlasterBates is very angry. Not even climate change makes BlasterBates this angry.

If you join hands with all the CUK FBPE expat gammonflakes and whisper “there’s no place like home”, perhaps it will all end.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          BlasterBates is very smug. Not even climate change makes BlasterBates this smug.

If you join hands with all the CUK FBPE expat gammonflakes and whisper “there’s no place like home”, perhaps it will all end.

FTFY

I think the Remoaner smugness gets to you a bit.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

FTFY

I think the Remoaner smugness gets to you a bit.

You’re so clever and yet so mean!

Comment

Brexiteer gets his leg pulled in Brussels

I get this a lot in Brussels. ‘Brexit is making you poorer.’ ‘Brexit is making you angrier. ‘Brexit is making you more xenophobic.'”
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                super you are n the wrong forum & reaching as usual. Sorry if you confused people with democratically expressing an opinion with a racist mass murderer that just shows how obsessive you are.

HEY master bates - I do compare it to the USSR because I SUSPECT ITS TRUE.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  The suicide rate is soaring as well in the Heathrow vicinity.
                  THEY HEARD YOU HAD STAYED LOCALLY
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You people really need to make your minds up...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

No, it’s because you never lived in USSR and also incapable of learning about it from books

You are a moron, which is why you voted for Brexit

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X