• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Domestic bliss chez BoJo. TRIGGER WARNING: Graun article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    FTFY

I think the Remoaner smugness gets to you a bit.

He does appear a little triggered. Perhaps he missed the warning.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      He does appear a little triggered. Perhaps he missed the warning.
      vetran seems fine with block capitals.

Comment

I see this thread has turned into the usual meaningless name calling. Having a separate BR... sub forum was supposed to spare the rest of us from this, doesn't seem to be working.

Back on the subject, there is no evidence of any violence by Johnson, a verbal spat seems irrelevant. Everyone has the odd row with their other.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I see this thread has turned into the usual meaningless name calling. Having a separate BR... sub forum was supposed to spare the rest of us from this, doesn't seem to be working.
          It was just to spare general from being dominated by one topic. General is still full of primary school level debate.

Back on the subject, there is no evidence of any violence by Johnson, a verbal spat seems irrelevant. Everyone has the odd row with their other.
          Not all of us disturb the neighbours and need the police called. Some of us just turn and walk away. Well I slowly back away in case Mrs BP tries to shank me.

If you are running for public office expect every bit of your life to be raked up. The UK population have a right to know if their PM will get a bit angry and press the nuclear button.

In the case of BoJo no-one seems to know how many children he has got. Estimates I believe vary from 5 to 7(from what I heard on Radio4).

People will be getting nostalgic for TM soon....

Comment

The words, 'Get off me. Get out of my flat.' are evidence of violence.

Comment

Some of Johnson's idiocies here.

15 reasons Boris Johnson should never be Prime Minister - Mirror Online

I don't think there's a problem with all of those, his comment about Obama for example, was about a reality of human nature, but he's far too prone to trot out stuff without thinking. The EU is hardly comparable to Nazi Germany and anyone with any sense would know that people get in such a hissy fit when Hitler's name is mentioned that any valid argument he might have made would be ignored. A comparison to Yugoslavia would have been much more appropriate.
              Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Does the EU, in your opinion, have similar restrictions on the free press to those that were in Yugoslavia?

No name calling here. Do you care to engage?

Comment

Daily Telegraph launches “Don’t Make A Fuss” campaign on domestic violence

Comment

The words, 'Get off me. Get out of my flat.' are evidence of violence
                  Not really, he could just have been trying to hold her.

PS They seem to be back together according to the DM, so unlikely he assaulted her.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 24 June 2019, 09:35.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Not really, he could just have been trying to hold her.
                    Without her agreement. Isn't that evidence (not proof) of violence?

Comment

It's what Uncle Vlad would do.

Decriminalization of Domestic Violence Was a 'Mistake,' Russian Official Admits

Comment

Working...
                      X