• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian company benefits from Help To Buy scheme.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian company benefits from Help To Buy scheme.

Target Servicing - owned by Tech Mahindra, privately owned foreign company that we all know and loathe - run the scheme for £££££. It's nice that the Tories support British business...

Article about it in the Sunday Times.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Serves you all right for voting the Tories in. Get Corbyn in and he will get rid of all these scams.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      Serves you all right for voting the Tories in. Get Corbyn in and he will get rid of all these scams.
      Yeah, because he will replace them with a whole new set of land, property and income grabs all of his own. Perhaps you should read his manifesto and related papers. Anyone who thinks his concept of a 40 years out-of-date Marxist government will be good for the UK seriously needs to get their head read.

Also worth remembering that the various major deal such as Target Servicing are arranged and largely agreed by Civil Servants, not ministers (who merely rubber stamp what they're told to) and they will still be here regardless of who's in government.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Target Servicing - owned by Tech Mahindra, privately owned foreign company that we all know and loathe - run the scheme for £££££. It's nice that the Tories support British business...

Article about it in the Sunday Times.
        What’s the article say?

Tech Mahindra only bought the company in 2017, after gaining approval from the FCA in 2016. Not sure why there’s a story in it, British businesses have a long history history of building up then selling to foreign ownership.

Target Group to be acquired by Tech Mahindra - Target Group

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          Not sure why there’s a story in it, British businesses have a long history history of building up then selling to foreign ownership.
          The job of the Govt is to have British businesses buy foreign ones

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Oh you're serious
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              The job of the Govt is to have British businesses buy foreign ones
              Where have you been? Are you slow or something?

Comment

Working...
              X