• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

StackOverflow...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Funnily enough, I've just posted on SO for the first time in over six years

It was to help a chap I know and have worked with; no doubt someone will downvote it to oblivion and call me a moron shortly, but for now you can see it at Display a fixed-length subset of a list in a Django template - Stack Overflow should you wish

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
        Oh, I wouldn't bother; it's full of wanks... sorry, Yanks.
        Plenty of Indians as well.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

DILLIGAF

Quick exit...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I've been banned 3 times so far...

"If you use COBOL and move all your data into packed decimal fields you'll find that it works quicker than writing a BASH script..."

"The only way to do that is to install BeOS on an AMD 386 system with 128mb RAM and then clicking on the blue icon...."

"To ascertain that your results will be correct, your variables all need to start with an underscore and end with your data of birth and/or bank account number..."
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Oooh, I've got a gold badge! I didn't know that

Comment

When did SO start pulling in profile pics?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  When did SO start pulling in profile pics?
                  Removed. That really made me quite cross. I prefer to be genderless and ageless on SO.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Bet you are glad to be part of CUK where only 90%"are utter dicks.
                    And the 10% who ask their accountant if they are a dick or not?

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
                      The Internet Is full of utter Dicks.

That is all.
                      :|

ftfy

Comment

Working...
                      X