• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone else eat plain digestive biscuits with butter on them?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    only when in the marines.
    Ah you know the rules BP?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Does anyone else eat plain digestive biscuits with butter on them?
      Alright Dave. How's the 180 not out looking ... bulletproof?

Bulletproof coffee: Would you add butter to your brew?

Dave Asprey plans to live until he is 180 years old.
      His quest for immortality sees him have part of his bone marrow removed every six months, so that some of his stem cells can be extracted, and then injected all over his body.

He also spends time in a cryotherapy chamber that uses liquid nitrogen to chill his body, "bathes" himself in infrared light, and attaches electrodes to his head.
      Born in New Mexico in 1973, he had carved out a successful career as an IT executive in Silicon Valley. But over the years he had become overweight, and fallen into bad health. At his heaviest he says he weighed 300lbs (21 stone; 136kg).
      "I had arthritis in my knees, I'd been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome, I had cognitive dysfunction, I was at high risk of stroke or heart attack, I was pre-diabetic and I felt terrible all the time," he says. "I undid all of that."
      I think losing all that weight was a bigger factor than what he put in his coffee. Still, if you're not convinced I'm sure he has some Amway products in a cupboard somewhere he can try to sell you instead. Where there's mugs there's brass.

I was going to start a placeholder thread for this for when he inevitably carks it from a heart attack. My betting is he doesn't make it to 70 let alone 180.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Alright Dave. How's the 180 not out looking ... bulletproof?

Bulletproof coffee: Would you add butter to your brew?

I think losing all that weight was a bigger factor than what he put in his coffee. Still, if you're not convinced I'm sure he has some Amway products in a cupboard somewhere he can try to sell you instead. Where there's mugs there's brass.

I was going to start a placeholder thread for this for when he inevitably carks it from a heart attack. My betting is he doesn't make it to 70 let alone 180.
        Amway? I remember them, are they still going? Dodgy pyramid selling scheme if ever I saw one.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Amway? I remember them, are they still going? Dodgy pyramid selling scheme if ever I saw one.
          Pharaoh would have been proud.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
          X