• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The blitz: by ze dodger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The blitz: by ze dodger

Boris Johnson plans media blitz after criticism he's dodged public scrutiny | Politics | The Guardian

‘F**king grasses will get theirs when I’m PM’ vows Johnson

Comment

What do you think he's going do do? Declare war on Germany so Camberwell gets carpet-bombed by the Luftwaffe again?
      Oh. I've said too much...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

BoJo's political views are his own private affair and woe betide anyone who asks about them.

Comment

By looking at the thread title and author only, I originally thought this would be a thread about poem(s) you had written
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
          X