• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote or die

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote or die

Brexit: Johnson says Britain will leave EU on 31 October 'do or die' | Politics | The Guardian

After three years of dithering I just want someone to do something decisive, the more bonkers the better really.

Comment

A Boris premiership will be followed very closely by a Corbyn permiership, and all the cheering Boris supporters will be crying into their beer.

you heard it here on CUK first
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Is that the same infallible crystal ball that was used pre-referendum?

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Who knows, but the polls don't look good and the government has a majority of 3 with 12 Tory MPs, some of whom are facing deselection, considering becoming independent MPs.

....be afraid
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

be very afraid
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Would that be the same polling experts that predicted a remain?

Comment

Would that be the same polling experts that predicted a remain?
                no, from the experts who predicted leave with frightening accuracy

With a Week to go Until the EU Referendum, Leave Surges into Narrow Lead | Survation

be very afraid
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

I think we all know that [due to postal voting] eventually the day will come when we will have only Labour governments, whatever we actually vote for.

Look how the French are enjoying their man-let overlord, permanent riots since Christmas.

Comment

yep he is talking tulipe again
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X