• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBQ Season started, again. Best beer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Beer?

One that someone else has paid for - obvs!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I've been trying out the Vocation IPA from the local:

Vocation Brewery Life&Death Ipa 4X330ml Can - Tesco Groceries

This one is nice:

Fivepoints &Lost Grounded Double Dry Hopped 440Ml - Tesco Groceries

They have a good selection in lately.

Comment

Just enjoying a second Ola Dubh Ale. Not one to neck
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Rebellion, Chiltern , Malt & Hook Norton normally. Pop to Earl's court and try a variety.

Great British Beer Festival London 2019 | Great British Beer Festival

but if you fancy a variation on special brew then non cockney mocne!

Okocim Mocne | LCBO
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Rebellion, Chiltern , Malt & Hook Norton normally. Pop to Earl's court and try a variety.

Great British Beer Festival London 2019 | Great British Beer Festival

but if you fancy a variation on special brew then non cockney mocne!

Okocim Mocne | LCBO
            I'd forgotten okocim. Went to Poland in the early '90s. That was a lovely beer.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              A selection of the finest primate beverages would be most suitable, no....?

Oi, where's my royalties, I have image and name copyrights you know!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Palmers 200.
                You'd enjoy a pub crawl in Lyme Regis

I agree with the previous comment on Stella nothing else comes close for that clean, crisp flavour. Peroni and moretti aren't bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  I'd forgotten okocim. Went to Poland in the early '90s. That was a lovely beer.

coming to a Polski Sklep near you. Seems to be sold in a number of places now.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Weather's too hot for beer, especially served warm real ale or the gassy pish that is UK lager.

What you need is cider. If at home so not a nice cold draught, add ice and drink it before the ice melts enough to water it down.

Confession:

I am a cider drinker
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

My beer of choice currently is Hop house 13 lager by Guinness

Comment

Working...
                      X