• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBQ Season started, again. Best beer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Season started, again. Best beer?

I've tried a few beers, German, Japanese (brewed in Italy).

But I'm looking for suggestions for the best beer ever! Less chemicals the better.

I need the best beer ever for the best bbq ever. Come on CUK.
    Last edited by woohoo; 27 June 2019, 10:19.

I like pretty much all of there: Bottled Beers | St. Peter's Brewery
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Stella Artois - Wikipedia

Despite the wife beater moniker it is actually one of the best 'lagers' around.

Obviously if you want some hoppy hipster stuff there are plenty of options though.

Comment

I do like a fancy hipster hoppy beer.

However, worth looking at those Belgian lagers that come in 25 ml bottles (they often come in boxes of 20 or thereabouts). In the hot weather, the cold glass slows warming (as opposed to drinking from cans or pouring into warm glasses which also creates washing up), and the small size means you get through it before it warms. More of a form factor / temperature control answer I know, but works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
          I like pretty much all of there: Bottled Beers | St. Peter's Brewery
          I like my beer, like I like my women. I don't like funny tasting beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

However, worth looking at those Belgian lagers that come in 25 ml bottles (they often come in boxes of 20 or thereabouts). In the hot weather, the cold glass slows warming (as opposed to drinking from cans or pouring into warm glasses which also creates washing up), and the small size means you get through it before it warms. More of a form factor / temperature control answer I know, but works for me.
            I do agree the smaller bottles are good for the hot weather.

Comment

Best way is to brew your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

25 ml, so shot size beer!
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Palmers 200.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This one

Bearface Lager | Drygate Brewing Co

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X