• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fake news or freedom of speech?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    So both sides are doing it - nothing to see here!
    Doing what?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Doing what?
      Smearing each other
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Smearing each other
        It's not a smear if it's true.

Comment

I find it interesting how Trump supporters equate rape to touching people on the arm or shoulder whilst being photographed by the press.

The big difference is that Jo doesn't deny what he did, Trump should just own up and have done with it.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Has he been found guilty? I just saw the word 'accused'
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

TRUMP(R) WHITE HOUSE | WHITEHOUSE.ORG

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

TRUMP(R) WHITE HOUSE | WHITEHOUSE.ORG

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Criminal guilt is a high burden of proof. Whether something is a 'smear' suggests actionable as libel so 'balance of probabilities' applies. So can you say whether or not it is a 'smear'?

Comment

Trump boasts about doing what E. Jean Carroll accuses him of
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Criminal guilt is a high burden of proof. Whether something is a 'smear' suggests actionable as libel so 'balance of probabilities' applies. So can you say whether or not it is a 'smear'?
                      So he hasn't been found guilty then

Comment

Working...
                      X