• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fake news or freedom of speech?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Explain, with evidence, please.
    I though it was Bush and Blair that created ISIS. .
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Call it a hunch - I see you want me to make some kind of absolute statement without any evidence so you can 'win' based on that. I have based my 'hunch' on the fact that it's not the first time (Stormy - Kavanagh etc), won't be the last and this is what the liberals do.

Here's a question that could set up a decent conversation for you - what policies and ideas do you think the dems should take up if they wanted to win over the hearts and minds of Trump voters this time around?
      A hunch that someone is smearing Trump. It's a good job i dont have a hunch that he's guilty.

It would be a decent coversation. Don't have time right now but will later.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        A hunch that someone is smearing Trump. It's a good job i dont have a hunch that he's guilty.

It would be a decent coversation. Don't have time right now but will later.
        Splendid!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

No it's not - it's called making a move on a married woman - and then later bragging about what famous men can get away with con sensually.

He didn't say that about the woman making rape allegations about him now. This is what he said about her (from the full transcript you posted earlier)

The 'grab them by..' quote which everyone get's so excite about comes (as you know) later in the conversation and even that - as per the quote you just posted indicates consent:

Now that doesn't make any of what he said OK or acceptable. But as far as evidence of illegal rape/assault - it's not that either.

I'll ask you the same question I asked OG - What policies and ideas do you think the dems should use to win the hearts and minds of Trump voters?
          ah consent

I don't even wait.
          What's he not waiting for ?

The tape on its own isn't evidence but it is when you consider with the allegations, which are evidence.

The Republicans had a field day with Bill Clinton's infidelity; were you outraged about that as well?
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Explain, with evidence, please.

Also:

At that time, ISIS was confined to the immediate area of Iraq and Syria. President Obama famously referred to ISIS nine months later in January of 2014 as the “JV team.”
            Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I though it was Bush and Blair that created ISIS. .
            They created the vacuum that ISIS formed in after destroying Iraq and not stabilizing it afterwards. But the group formed under Obama's presidency right after Russia blocked us from invading Syria in the UNSC and militarily. There were other actors involved such as Saudi Arabia and Turkey and our friend John McCain
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              ah consent

What's he not waiting for ?

The tape on its own isn't evidence but it is when you consider with the allegations, which are evidence.

The Republicans had a field day with Bill Clinton's infidelity; were you outraged about that as well?
              I didn't GAS about anything like that, was having way too much fun. Besides I'm not even outraged at this. What consenting adults choose to do with each other is their business

This tape does not serve as evidence of anything non-consensual. It's horrible and misogynistic yes but not evidence of any crime. How do you reconcile this tape as being evidence of the allegations? If anything it's proof that he doesn't cross the line into non-consent.

" I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it."
              "I moved on her like a b**ch. But I couldn’t get there."

He didn't cross the line into non-consent.

Comment

Splendid!
                Obviously we'll ruin it.

Comment

Obviously we'll ruin it.
                  Let's see if we can get at least 1 page in of sensible conversation, after that it's anyone's game...

Comment

Let's see if we can get at least 1 page in of sensible conversation, after that it's anyone's game...
                    With an Alt right twunt like you?

Comment

With an Alt right twunt like you?
                      No one said it would be easy...

Comment

Working...
                      X