• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Always wash your hands !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always wash your hands !!!

Bad experience at Glastonbury this year.....

Been tulipting through a sponge for the past 4 days. Not a cool state to be in at Glastonbury.
    On the plus side - the toliets hold no fear for me anymore.

Gutted I didn't even drink my 15 ltrs of cider - that would have tipped the scales I think. But I managed not to sh@t myself even once.

Also, another positive, I didn't spend £7 a time of manky burgers because I didn't feel like eating...

Anyway, glad to back at client, mashing up their toilets today...
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Battles with the Job Centre, third world living and now tulipting yourself.

Just need the heroin addiction and then you are Renton and I claim my £5

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Been tulipting through a sponge for the past 4 days. Not a cool state to be in at Glastonbury.

Gutted I didn't even drink my 15 ltrs of cider - that would have tipped the scales I think. But I managed not to sh@t myself even once.

Also, another positive, I didn't spend £7 a time of manky burgers because I didn't feel like eating...

Makes a change, spouting tulipe from your arse rather than your mouth...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Thanks for waiting until after lunch before sharing that with us.

I watched some of it on telly (most of it was crap, but thankfully someone invented something called a 'remote control') so I didn't get the squirts and I didn't end up smelling like a homeless Ethiopian.

I'm looking forward to next year, when I'll be able to watch some of it on telly again...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Makes a change, spouting tulipe from BOTH your arse AND your mouth...
          FTFY
          stereo tulipe

Comment

Originally posted by pscont View Post
            FTFY
            stereo tulipe
            well, you should know, you've made an art form of it

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              well, you should know, you've made an art form of it
              Your mamma make an art form of it... BBC.

oh sorry I forgot..........feck off.

Comment

I'm sure you could make a killing from marketing the "Glasto Diet: how to lose a third of your body weight in 48 hours" book

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I'm sure you could make a killing from marketing the "Glasto Diet: how to lose a third of your body weight in 48 hours" book
                  Tell you what I've not weighed but I've got a feeling this is going to be best diet ever. 5 days now and no let up from the arse tap.

On the plus side I've earned a few quid sitting in the clients bogs.....
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Tell you what I've not weighed but I've got a feeling this is going to be best diet ever. 5 days now and no let up from the arse tap.

On the plus side I've earned a few quid sitting in the clients bogs.....
                    Let's hope the smell has gone by the time of your next renewal, or I don't rate your chances...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X