• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When They See Us

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When They See Us

Mentioned in in the Netflix/Prime recommendations thread.

Its on Netflix, watched it last night. Great series but horrible to see what happened to those boys.
    I was too young when it happened so wasnt aware. Watched the series and then spent this morning reading up on the Central Park/Exonerated Five.

The abuse (both physical and mental) these 14/15 year old boys endured at the hands of the police is disgusting. I a still cannot believe with such lack of evidence they got convicted.

Me and missus were almost in tears.
    Watched the Oprah interview with the cast and the real 5 men after (also on Netflix).

Definitely worth a watch

Working...
X