• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeffrey Epstein

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What kind of crazy blackmail Putin can possibly hold on Trump for Trump to be his subservient poodle? Nothing sticks to Trump, yet he is afraid of Putin.
    Golden showers video
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Daresay some allegations you read are true but also some are inventions, like much of the Scallywag magazine stuff some years ago.
      It's definitely true that Epstein is a registered sex offender who pleaded guilty to soliciting an underage girl for the purposes of prostitution in a dubious plea deal to avoid a whole string of even more serious charges.

It's also true that the State's Attorney for South Florida who agreed the exceptionally light plea deal and arranged for Epstein to receive extremely cushy "punishment" rather than go to a normal prison is now Trump's Secretary of Labor.

And it's well established that you shouldn't engage in a criminal conspiracy with Trump because, when things go pear shaped, he will throw you under the bus at the first opportunity. But buses have to make the return trip to the depot some time…

Comment

Here is Trump's own words:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Sick fooks.

Comment

The real good news is that it's SDNY who handle his case - that means if he ever sings on his crimes, he'd have to tell them ALL he knows, not "just enough" to get out of jail, so time to shop Trump whilst he still can.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Here is Trump's own words:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Sick fooks.
            Today -

Coming soon - same thing for Trump.

Comment

Prosecutors are saying they've found "hundreds if not thousands" of "sexually suggestive" photos of young girls in Epstein's Manhattan townhouse; at least one subject of the photographs has already been identified and has confirmed she was underage when the photographs were taken.

Unsurprisingly, they're also asking that he not be granted bail.

Here's the Bail Memorandum: U S v Jeffrey Epstein, 19 Cr 490 (RMB), Government Bail Memorandum

And the indictment: U S v Jeffrey Epstein Indictment
              Last edited by NickFitz; 8 July 2019, 18:21. Reason: Added link. It's what I do… ;-)

Comment

Question is will he rat before he is arkansided

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
                  Question is will he rat before he is arkansided

i don't think you necessarily need him to rat, just get the girls to testify and the data they've seized from him should provide all the required corroborating evidence

Comment

Good overview of the legal technicalities by attorney Ken White: Jeffrey Epstein Indictment: He's Out of Luck - The Atlantic

Comment

Nah, he'll be fine - he's got the tapes!

Comment

Working...
                      X