• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeffrey Epstein

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeffrey Epstein

This is gonna be huge

Jeffrey Epstein: US financier 'charged with sex trafficking' - BBC News

The chumps associated with this scumbag should be bricking it when he starts to sing.

Polishing a turd near you!!

it's been a story swirling around for a few years, when you first hear it sounds like a conspiracy theory but as the details slowly emerge the crazies suddenly appear to be right

it'll be interesting to see how many names actually get revealed, or if this story ends up quietly disappearing

Comment

Trump is on the hook

Comment

Some famous names are connected

Prince Andrew
        Bill Clinton
        Sas

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Trump is on the hook
          except that he isn't.

the defendants lawyers in the case said as much in court

from what i read the closest connection they have is Trump flew on one of Epstein's jet from Florida to NY, and also kicked him out of Mar-a-lago for trying it on with an underage girl

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
            except that he isn't.

from what i read the closest connection they have is Trump flew on one of Epstein's jet from Florida to NY, and also kicked him out of Mar-a-lago for trying it on with an underage girl
            There's also the statement by the woman who asserts that Trump raped her when she was 13, after being introduced to her by Epstein; and that a 12 year old girl called Maria, who was also present one time she encountered Trump, disappeared; and that, after raping her, Trump warned her to keep quiet or she'd disappear, like Maria.

More: The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained - Vox

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
              except that he isn't.

read the ZH piece on this yesterday. Will be interested to see how the chips fall on this one.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

What kind of crazy blackmail Putin can possibly hold on Trump for Trump to be his subservient poodle? Nothing sticks to Trump, yet he is afraid of Putin.

Epstein might be key witness (who most likely got the tapes, which is how he managed to get sweetheart deal back in the day) to this answer

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  What kind of crazy blackmail Putin can possibly hold on Trump for Trump to be his subservient poodle? Nothing sticks to Trump, yet he is afraid of Putin.

Epstein might be key witness (who most likely got the tapes, which is how he managed to get sweetheart deal back in the day) to this answer
                  This is why nothing sticks to Trump.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Daresay some allegations you read are true but also some are inventions, like much of the Scallywag magazine stuff some years ago.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X