• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeffrey Epstein

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    if my aunty had balls . . .
    That’s quote from Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
      What is this thing on the Epstein Island?

Its a dirty and deep swamp.

I know General is a dirty and deep swamp, but posting crap from 4chan? Really?

Here's an AP story about the island. The structure in the photo is supposedly a music room, though who knows with a slimeball like Epstein?

Anyway, its gold dome was apparently blown off by a hurricane in 2017, which is nice

Comment

Trump supporters seem to be in overdrive to deflect attention.

It won't wash.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Here's an AP story about the island. The structure in the photo is supposedly a music room, though who knows with a slimeball like Epstein?

Anyway, its gold dome was apparently blown off by a hurricane in 2017, which is nice

Position, elevation and size indicates a lift, entrance, stairs or all or any combination of the three.

Google Maps

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Jimmy Saville also had a 'music room' in his house.

Now then, now then, now then.....just kneel there and speak into this microphone......
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein Had His Own Lodge at Interlochen’s Prestigious Arts Camp for Kids in Michigan

Comment

What's the link to Putin?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  What's the link to Putin?
                  Both are paedophilic billionaires

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Both are paedophilic billionaires
                    You do know that he knows how to find you.

Start running now, would be my advice...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      You do know that he knows how to find you.

Start running now, would be my advice...
                      I don't think he's nearly relevant enough. Maybe the UK government could use him for a fake novichok false flag if anything, which I'm sure he'd be more than happy to volunteer for.
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X