• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fraudulent Transaction with Debit Card

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    And if they even think you've used the toilet at any time since you first contacted them, there'll be a charge for that as well...
    Yes, well perhaps I'll wait until the manny is back on my account before I sing their praises then.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
      Yes, well perhaps I'll wait until the manny is back on my account before I sing their praises then.
      Hmmmm....inneresting....

Originally posted by Smeeton A Quiet Boy View Post
      I don't want him thinking I ain't got no manny

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
        Hmmmm....inneresting....
        The gricer sockie always throws in a few more tracer rounds before it gets squashed.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          The gricer sockie always throws in a few more tracer rounds before it gets squashed.
          I think those sockies are CUK's very own 'Tay' and the mods have to crackdown when they threaten to go off script.

YouTube

Tay, tay, tay, tay, t-t-t-tay-tay, tay, tay
          Take or leave us only please believe us
          We are never gonna be respectable
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            This is great when you phone battery is dead, you lost/haven't got the charger and you are trying to buy one as an emergency measure...
            Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            The queues in supermarkets will be out of the door with people who either don't have a phone, or have forgotten to bring it with them. I'm guessing this is an EU Directive, right?

Shirley that form of 2FA is for online transactions. For in-person transactions such as the above then the chip and pin method is the 2FA.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              MODS!!!

Snowflake!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I had hassle with expertsexchange a year or so back....

I'd paid for my subscription then I had a few transactions for supermarkets and a Subway in california. I googled them and found they were both within 2-3 miles of, you guessed it, experts exchange headquarters in CA.

I got the money back from credit card company but experts exchange swore blind there was no way it was one of their people. Yeh right - so I use my card with them and within 7 days I get fraudulent transactions 2 miles away from where they're based on the other side of the world....

(Another time I had transactions for an internal flight in India, and a dating website - tell the mrs that one!)
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  I had hassle with expert sexchange a year or so back....

I'd paid for my subscription then I had a few transactions for supermarkets and a Subway in california. I googled them and found they were both within 2-3 miles of, you guessed it, expert sexchange headquarters in CA.

I got the money back from credit card company but experts exchange swore blind there was no way it was one of their people. Yeh right - so I use my card with them and within 7 days I get fraudulent transactions 2 miles away from where they're based on the other side of the world....

(Another time I had transactions for an internal flight in India, and a dating website - tell the mrs that one!)
                  Shirley?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                  X