• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fraudulent Transaction with Debit Card

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    The queues in supermarkets will be out of the door with people who either don't have a phone, or have forgotten to bring it with them. I'm guessing this is an EU Directive, right?
    Yep, but PSD has been around for awhile now, PSD1 was in 2015 and PSD2 went live in 2018. The 2FA which is part of SCA should be live in August although I've had it here on various accounts for quite awhile now. PSD is part of SEPA but luckily you should be out of it soon thereby making pan-European financial transactions just that little it more difficult for you...

PSD2: Are you ready for strong customer authentication (SCA)? - PrivSec Report

WTF does PSD2 say about 2FA?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So, got a resolution from RyanAir and the money will hopefully be back on my account in 3-5 days.

God, I m going to have to say something positive about RyanAir - I feel defiled

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
        So, got a resolution from RyanAir
        Was it that you mutually resolved, in writing, that you're a cretin?

Comment

So, got a resolution from RyanAir and the money will hopefully be back on my account in 3-5 days.

God, I m going to have to say something positive about RyanAir - I feel defiled
          Except they'll make deductions for dealing with your phone call, transferring the money back and if you haven't written to them, then there will be a surcharge.
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Will no mod rid us of this tiresome sockie?

CUK really needs yo get a High Court Injunction against the tiresome sockiemaster.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Except they'll make deductions for dealing with your phone call, transferring the money back and if you haven't written to them, then there will be a surcharge.
                And if they even think you've used the toilet at any time since you first contacted them, there'll be a charge for that as well...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You're on iggy, Brown so eff off with your keyboard warrior bollocks

Comment

MODS!!!

Comment

You're on iggy, Brown so eff off with your keyboard warrior bollocks
                      Hmmmm....inneresting....

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
                      I just don't know why you haven't taken the mods' advice and put me on iggy

Comment

Working...
                      X