• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alt-Right Threat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Typical response from someone who rejects the article, blaming the BBC for everything
    Whorty, you seem to be a bit of a peddler for hate and discontent. Have you checked your privilege recently?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Whorty, you seem to be a bit of a peddler for hate and discontent. Have you checked your privilege recently?
      No hate and discontent here bud ..... I don't vote Tory/UKIP/Brexit Party
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I checked my privileges recently. I'm white, male, middle aged, wealthy, straight and educated. And I've come to the conclusion that I'm awesome.

Though I admit, possibly deluded.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I checked my privileges recently. I'm white, male, middle aged, wealthy, straight and educated. And I've come to the conclusion that I'm awesome.

Though I admit, possibly deluded.
          I reckon you've got at least one of those right...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Typical response from someone who rejects the article, blaming the BBC for everything
            Well yes I do reject the article, and I do blame the BBC. What other kind of response would you expect?

Comment

No hate and discontent here bud ..... I don't vote Tory/UKIP/Brexit Party
              So hate and discontent applies to certain political parties and people who vote for them? Including Tory voters?
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                So hate and discontent applies to certain political parties and people who vote for them? Including Tory voters?
                Yes

Comment

Yes

so you are still upset having realised you are really alt-pervert so you just attack people who vote differently to you then?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    so you are still upset having realised you are really alt-pervert so you just attack people who vote differently to you then?
                    Who's upset? Not me bud. Like I say, I don't vote Tory/UKIP/Brexit Party It's you fellas that keep getting all gammony and upset

Not attacking anyone merely sharing a well written article.

Do you relate to that article? Is that the language and phrases you use?

Comment

Who's upset? Not me bud. Like I say, I don't vote Tory/UKIP/Brexit Party It's you fellas that keep getting all gammony and upset

Not attacking anyone merely sharing a well written article.

Do you relate to that article? Is that the language and phrases you use?
                      So the BBC's well written argument is the 'alt-right' are is using online resources so there is an terrifying increase in right wing activities?

Did you miss the videos of the bombers & Jihadi John on there? hell even Albanian gangsters are making recruiting videos. Nutters everywhere are using social media to promote their cause. If you look carefully you can probably find some pervert supporters like you.

Dam if your brains were tnt, smoke wouldn't even come out of your ears.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X