• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alt-Right Threat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alt-Right Threat

What I find interesting about this story, is the language that is coming out of the Alt-Right movement. You see this so often now online, often used by people who claim "I'm not racist" or "I don't support [insert right wing racist]" yet they use the exact same language as them.

We see it on here quite frequently with the obvious 'characters'.

Inneresting eh?

Is there a growing far-right threat online? - BBC News
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Overton Window

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      What I find interesting about this story, is the language that is coming out of the Alt-Right movement. You see this so often now online, often used by people who claim "I'm not racist" or "I don't support [insert right wing racist]" yet they use the exact same language as them.

We see it on here quite frequently with the obvious 'characters'.

Inneresting eh?

Is there a growing far-right threat online? - BBC News
      Maybe you can start compiling a list to start rounding them up for re education.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Maybe you can start compiling a list to start rounding them up for re education.
        Good idea. Let's start now.

1. Jog On
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I have no idea what alt-right is, white nationalist or something? Is this an american thing?

So are you saying people that say "I'm not raciest" are alt-right sympathisers?

What are you saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            I'm not Santa Clause checking up on naughty children

Comment

I'm not Santa Clause checking up on naughty children
              I thought they put you on the sex register for exactly that?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                I have no idea what alt-right is, white nationalist or something? Is this an american thing?

So are you saying people that say "I'm not raciest" are alt-right sympathisers?

What are you saying?
                Why not think for yourself and see if you can work it out, eh?

Have a look in the mirror, look into your own eyes, and ask yourself where you sit. I wouldn't say you're one of the 'characters' on here, but only you know the truth

Comment

Why not think for yourself and see if you can work it out, eh?

Have a look in the mirror, look into your own eyes, and ask yourself where you sit. I wouldn't say you're one of the 'characters' on here, but only you know the truth
                  Alternatively, you could start making sense. Oh and I don't come to general to think for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    I thought they put you on the sex register for exactly that?
                    How did you find out about that? Was supposed to be a secret between me and the local girl guides

Comment

Working...
                    X