John Leslie charged with sexual assault in 2008. John Leslie charged with sexual assault in 2008.
Posts 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,310

    Default John Leslie charged with sexual assault in 2008.

    I'm not a fan of John Leslie, if I'm honest he comes across as an arrogant arse hole.

    But an accusation of assault in a club Edit..sorry street over 10 years ago seems nuts. How can he defend himself? CCTV, no chance. Witnesses, really 10 years ago.

    Might be unpopular opinion but this seems like a waste of police resources. Leslie even if innocent (presumed) has no chance of coming out of this without mud sticking and financially poorer.
    Last edited by woohoo; 12th July 2019 at 11:22.

  2. #2

    Banned

    Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Wasnt his reputation already trashed through those Ulrika Johnson allegations? ISTR he was exonerated but, as you say, mud sticks.

  3. #3

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Wasnt his reputation already trashed through those Ulrika Johnson allegations? ISTR he was exonerated but, as you say, mud sticks.
    He's a proper dirty bugger to be fair. All that with Abi Titmuss as well so he's certainly got a reputation. He's certainly experienced in battling sexual allegations.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  4. #4

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Wasnt his reputation already trashed through those Ulrika Johnson allegations? ISTR he was exonerated but, as you say, mud sticks.
    I faintly remember something about that. I don't know him personally but from what little I've read and seen on TV he is a bit of tulip.

    Still, 11 year old allegation. I can't see how he can actually be found guilty unless they have a really great independent witness, which begs the question why didnt they report it 10 years ago.

  5. #5

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    He's a proper dirty bugger to be fair. All that with Abi Titmuss as well so he's certainly got a reputation. He's certainly experienced in battling sexual allegations.
    Exactly, I don't think he is going to win person of the year but it's more a 10 year old allegation.

  6. #6

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,297

    Default

    While in general I agree with you, there must be some sort of evidence to have a prosecution.

    I have heard of cases before where the prosecution side has gone ahead then the judge thrown out the case before defense team even prsents. I suppose it might happen here.

  7. #7

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    While in general I agree with you, there must be some sort of evidence to have a prosecution.

    I have heard of cases before where the prosecution side has gone ahead then the judge thrown out the case before defense team even prsents. I suppose it might happen here.
    I agree with you. If compelling evidence arises or some kind of coercion is involved that stops the person reporting it, then fair enough.

    But on the face of it I do wonder if its because the police don't want to be accused of not taking these reports seriously. However, 10 year old allegation, I will bet that it will be dropped or thrown out and Leslie will struggle to find work again.

  8. #8

    Super poster

    Zigenare is a fount of knowledge

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Wasnt his reputation already trashed through those Ulrika Johnson allegations? ISTR he was exonerated but, as you say, mud sticks.
    At least she'd have got a shag out of John Leslie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •