• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbourhood Cat Snatcher

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbourhood Cat Snatcher

Somebody else in the village is feeding my cat and, because I'm away a couple of nights during the week, cat is beginning to think this other place is home.

I do leave plenty of dried food and water out but she gets spoiled rotten by this mad old bint who seems to feed all the local moggies in the area. I've spoken to her several times and asked her not to do it, but she denies everything and carries on nonetheless.

Anyone suggest any reasonable recourse before I resort to setting off crow scarers in her dustbin?

Now that's an inneresting question.

I feed other people's cats too.

Just to shut the feckers up.

The ancient grey tabby howls so loudly I can hear the fecker with the windows shut.

He/she/it is calling for the even more ancient ginger tabby that has gone to the great catbox in the sky*, thank feck, and no longer tulips outside my living room window.

*And it wasn't me who sent it there, the postie reported its dire condition to the RSPCA who took it away and then brought the fecker back because despite being 25 years old it was otherwise ok.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Now that's an inneresting question.

I feed other people's cats too.

Just to shut the feckers up.

The ancient grey tabby howls so loudly I can hear the fecker with the windows shut.

He/she/it is calling for the even more ancient ginger tabby that has gone to the great catbox in the sky*, thank feck, and no longer tulips outside my living room window.

*And it wasn't me who sent it there, the postie reported its dire condition to the RSPCA who took it away and then brought the fecker back because despite being 25 years old it was otherwise ok.
      Not a cat lover then Zeity?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
        Not a cat lover then Zeity?
        Feck off, gricer.

Comment

There is a cat that tulips in my garden. You can have that one.

Comment

Maybe your cat also thinks you're a c**t and wants you to f**k off, like the rest of us.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

The only other thing I hate with passion other than gricerboy, gittinsgirl, Martin scroatman is Cats! Why cant the fecking owners of these cats let them poo in their own gardens? Sick and tired of it. I am buying an air gun soon.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Maybe your cat also thinks you're a c**t and wants you to f**k off, like the rest of us.
                Thanks mate, that really makes me feel great. It's been a real tulip 2 years & comments like that really lift me out of my depressed state.

I've had that cat for years and it's one on the few treasured things I have held on to since my divorce and I'm quite upset about it going missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                  Thanks mate, that really makes me feel great. It's been a real tulip 2 years & comments like that really lift me out of my depressed state.

I've had that cat for years and it's one on the few treasured things I have held on to since my divorce and I'm quite upset about it going missing.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    The only other thing I hate with passion other than gricerboy, gittinsgirl, Martin scroatman is Cats! Why cant the fecking owners of these cats let them poo in their own gardens? Sick and tired of it. I am buying an air gun soon.
                    Under UK law, you can shoot dogs that come on your land and cause a nuisance, but not cats. They're considered under law to be wild animals - and not vermin!

There are two ways to stop cats crapping in your garden.
                    1. Get your own cat
                    2. Plant a few of rue, lavender and pennyroyal, Coleus canina and lemon thyme in your beds, and mow orange peel into the lawn. Cats hate the smell. Mowing the orange peel breaks it up so you can't actually see it.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X