Should colored people go home? Should colored people go home? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 49

Godlike

BR14 is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And you can feck off back to GingerLand too.

Sorry I mean StrawberryBlondLand.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    effin' Scouse twat!
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Fingers like lightning

filthy1980 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Tough tulip. Live with it.

If you really aren't racist why use any kind of label?
    i didn't say i wasn't racist

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by filthy1980 View Post
    i didn't say i wasn't racist
    "You" didn't mean *you*. Hth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Fingers like lightning

GJABS - scorchio!

Trump didn't tell the women to go home, he told them to return to the US after they had fixed the political systems of their countries of origin.
    Of course Trump doesn't believe they will be successful in that, so they shouldn't preach that how the (comparatively more successful) Americans do things is necessarily wrong.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by GJABS View Post
    Trump didn't tell the women to go home, he told them to return to the US after they had fixed the political systems of their countries of origin.
    Of course Trump doesn't believe they will be successful in that, so they shouldn't preach that how the (comparatively more successful) Americans do things is necessarily wrong.
    Bloody facts, again! Will you please remember where you are?
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.

Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Not quite:

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
    and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
    ...it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!
    3 of them were born in the USA so if you read that how it is written, then he is stating that the USA is the worst, most corrupt and inept...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Donald "Alf Garnett" Trump.

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Strange logic though, even if they were all first generation immigrants.
    Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how...
    Somalia (for example) is totally broken and unfixable. The US is slightly broken and fixable. It's not hypocritical for anyone of any origin, nationality or citizenship to offer proposals on how to fix it.
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

Super poster

Whorty is NOT a disguised employee

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
    Love to see the Trump supporters on here trying to justify his tweet. You guys really are utter turds.

Their country of origin is the USA (for 3 of them anyway), you idiot.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Love to see the Trump supporters on here trying to justify his tweet. You guys really are utter turds.

Their country of origin is the USA (for 3 of them anyway), you idiot.
    Do they identify as American or *.American?