• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should colored people go home?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And you can feck off back to GingerLand too.

Sorry I mean StrawberryBlondLand.....
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    effin' Scouse twat!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Tough tulip. Live with it.

If you really aren't racist why use any kind of label?
      i didn't say i wasn't racist

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
        i didn't say i wasn't racist
        "You" didn't mean *you*. Hth.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Trump didn't tell the women to go home, he told them to return to the US after they had fixed the political systems of their countries of origin.
          Of course Trump doesn't believe they will be successful in that, so they shouldn't preach that how the (comparatively more successful) Americans do things is necessarily wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            Trump didn't tell the women to go home, he told them to return to the US after they had fixed the political systems of their countries of origin.
            Of course Trump doesn't believe they will be successful in that, so they shouldn't preach that how the (comparatively more successful) Americans do things is necessarily wrong.
            Bloody facts, again! Will you please remember where you are?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Not quite:

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
              and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
              ...it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!
              3 of them were born in the USA so if you read that how it is written, then he is stating that the USA is the worst, most corrupt and inept...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Donald "Alf Garnett" Trump.

Comment

Strange logic though, even if they were all first generation immigrants.
                  Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how...
                  Somalia (for example) is totally broken and unfixable. The US is slightly broken and fixable. It's not hypocritical for anyone of any origin, nationality or citizenship to offer proposals on how to fix it.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
                    Love to see the Trump supporters on here trying to justify his tweet. You guys really are utter turds.

Their country of origin is the USA (for 3 of them anyway), you idiot.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Love to see the Trump supporters on here trying to justify his tweet. You guys really are utter turds.

Their country of origin is the USA (for 3 of them anyway), you idiot.
                      Do they identify as American or *.American?

Comment

Working...
                      X