• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should colored people go home?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Do they identify as American or *.American?
    They probably identify as part of the human race, which we all* are irrespective of where we were born or the colour of our skin. You do realise the country you was lucky to be born into doesn't suddenly turn you into something special

* well, most of us are. The exception would be the neanderthal Trump and his supporters who are one cave painting away from the stone age

HTH
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Do they identify as American or *.American?
      Irish American? Italian American? Jewish American? Not sure what you’re getting at here, either way they’re clearly identifying as American.

Mrs Trump must be bricking it.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        Irish American? Italian American? Jewish American? Not sure what you’re getting at here, either way they’re clearly identifying as American.

Mrs Trump must be bricking it.
        What I'm getting at is that if you're American, you're American. Not Irish, not African, not Asian. You're American. If not then you may as well **** off somewhere else.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Love to see the Trump supporters on here trying to justify his tweet. You guys really are utter turds.

Their country of origin is the USA (for 3 of them anyway), you idiot.
          I'm not trying to justify his tweet, I'm correcting a mis-reporting of it - though you are correct that I got this slightly wrong myself too.

Comment

What I'm getting at is that if you're American, you're American. Not Irish, not African, not Asian. You're American. If not then you may as well **** off somewhere else.
            Then you’re simply putting your head in the sand and denying historical reality. There have been Irish Americans and Italian Americans for as long as there have been immigrants into America, and even now there are people that have been in America for generations that still identify that way.

Likewise, Black British, Asian British, etc. Are you telling them to **** off somewhere else as well?

Comment

Likewise, Black British, Asian British, etc. Are you telling them to **** off somewhere else as well?
              Nah just you and Warty.

Trump has jumped the shark, all of us were hoping for a Ronnie all we got was a pathetic bigot. Suppose instead they could of had Hilary
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                You do realise the country you was lucky to be born into doesn't suddenly turn you into something special
                Only if you weren't born in Britain. Specifically, Yorkshire.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Then you’re simply putting your head in the sand and denying historical reality. There have been Irish Americans and Italian Americans for as long as there have been immigrants into America, and even now there are people that have been in America for generations that still identify that way.

Reminds me of my Swiss friend who says his family are originally Italian.

They moved to Switzerland in the 13th century.....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Strange logic though, even if they were all first generation immigrants.
                    Somalia (for example) is totally broken and unfixable. The US is slightly broken and fixable. It's not hypocritical for anyone of any origin, nationality or citizenship to offer proposals on how to fix it.
                    Somalia as a country is not broken.

What is broken is that for years it has been a hive of corruption, crime and violence.

And that is down to the people not the country.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Somalia as a country is not broken.

What is broken is that for years it has been a hive of corruption, crime and violence.

And that is down to the people not the country.
                      Right..........
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X