• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should colored people go home?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    As a white man, you blame the non white man for everything. What does that make you bud? I know the English language is not your strong point so I'll give you a clue, the word starts with R and ends with ist You only need to know the first 3 letters of our alphabet to work out the rest
    Rabcist? Someone who hates Dominic Rab?

Can someone who spoeaks fluent Whorty please translate to English please.....

Comment

As a white man, you blame the non white man for everything. What does that make you bud? I know the English language is not your strong point so I'll give you a clue, the word starts with R and ends with ist You only need to know the first 3 letters of our alphabet to work out the rest
      Why is asking people to take responsibility for their own actions racist?

Comment

I think we need now to switch our focus to the spelling of "colour".
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Why is asking people to take responsibility for their own actions racist?
          Blaming non white people for all the world's ills, and calling them savages, is racist.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Well, come on, old Dom is almost as idiotic as oPM.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

"we" did? I would imagine the only one of us alive in 1920 was Zeity!

Exactly how long should a country go in paying for its alledged mistakes?

The only one I think the UK has any responsibility for is Iraq. Killing Saddam was a great mistake. Iraq needs a dictator. Sad but true.

The UK gets it right by repressing the regions. Take the North. Henry 8th f**ked them up and there has never been a let up since. Luckily the Northern natives can be placated with Whippets, flat caps, cheap booze and flat screen TVs. God help London the day the North gets its act together.
              Suppressing the Pilgrimage of Grace wasn't all bad!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Getting better...

It can seem as if the Trump administration is in willful, determined pursuit of the destruction of the American ideal and legacy, as a melting pot nation that holds all individuals to be Americans first in the public square no matter their religions, ethnicities, races, identities or beliefs.First the president tells American citizens of color – members of congress, no less – to “go back” to their countries.

Then Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, trying to deny that Trump’s tweets were racist, demands to know a reporter’s ethnic identity.

Addressing reporters outside the White House, Conway insisted that Trump, by tweeting “Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came”, did not mean that the members of congress should visit countries once inhabited by their ancestors.

But wait, said Andrew Feinberg, a White House reporter for Breakfast Media. So what “countries” was the president referring to, then?

At which Conway made this jaw-dropping reply: “What’s your ethnicity?”

Feinberg: Uh, why is that relevant?

Conway: Because I’m asking you a question. My ancestors are from Ireland and Italy.

Feinberg: My ethnicity is not relevant to the question.

Conway: It is, because you’re asking about, he said ‘originally’. He said ‘originally from’. [Fact check: three of the four members of Congress in question are “originally from” the United States, unless where you were born... is not the same as where you are from... because you are... not white?]

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

of course.

My argument is as usual to call you a racist. I will insult you then try to make a pathetic joke I like defending perverts and murderers because anyone is better than the British

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Scotland begs the US not to send Donald Trump ‘back to where he came from’

Comment

Working...
                    X