• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Driver assist cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I would rather trust a car to park than you.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Comment

As long as we do the fight face to face. Not while I am standing on the pavement next to the space you are reversing into.....

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Its okay! In Bridgwater you need to be able to reverse into the car parking spaces so he is bound to have a fatal crash.....

Comment

With the odd exception
            I can live with odd

I think my car has park assist but never used it as my view is if you can't park it don't drive it!
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              I can live with odd

I think my car has park assist but never used it as my view is if you can't park it don't drive it!

Huh, when you have experienced the loveliness of parking your car in a tight multistory car park with a little screen on your keyfob, it is hard to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                Huh, when you have experienced the loveliness of parking your car in a tight multistory car park with a little screen on your keyfob, it is hard to go back.

Don't park in tight spaces.

(T5 short stay ground floor near end, always plenty of room)
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Don't park in tight spaces.
                  Thats my motto when choosing wives.

Comment

One thing this does help explain is the number of cars that do not pull in after overtaking. With the lack of police on the roads, presumably more and more cars just head for the outside lane(or the one next to it), tell the car to do 60mph and fall asleep.
                    FIFY

Comment

Thats my motto when choosing wives.

I heard you liked em the looser the better but I thought that was about morals & standards
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X