Car Buying Car Buying - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posts 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Car Buying

  1. #41

    Contractor Among Contractors

    clearedforlanding 's job has never been outsourced

    clearedforlanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Found myself. Still lost.
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    I agree with the review. It is not an M car & the whole M Performance sub brand is off. I own one of the original M3 DTM cars & my business partner is an M DTM driver.

    Pistonheads are very very performance focused and I have other cars for going mental with in the true M fashion.

    It is a supreme allrounder. That part is undeniable - and well worth considering as an alternative to an SUV. The 2018 540d specced out is a fabulous car. I am lucky to have the 550d

    "It's a properly serious bit of kit and a hugely appealing all-rounder. As a Touring it's also a very stylish riposte to the default choice of a premium SUV." - from the article.

  2. #42

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    I agree with the review. It is not an M car & the whole M Performance sub brand is off. I own one of the original M3 DTM cars & my business partner is an M DTM driver.

    Pistonheads are very very performance focused and I have other cars for going mental with in the true M fashion.

    It is a supreme allrounder. That part is undeniable - and well worth considering as an alternative to an SUV. The 2018 540d specced out is a fabulous car. I am lucky to have the 550d

    "It's a properly serious bit of kit and a hugely appealing all-rounder. As a Touring it's also a very stylish riposte to the default choice of a premium SUV." - from the article.
    What about the AMG C63 S?

    Alfa Romeo Stelvio QF vs Mercedes-AMG C63 S | PistonHeads

    I'm just asking you to park your prejudice and give it a go!
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  3. #43

    Contractor Among Contractors

    clearedforlanding 's job has never been outsourced

    clearedforlanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Found myself. Still lost.
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    What about the AMG C63 S?

    Alfa Romeo Stelvio QF vs Mercedes-AMG C63 S | PistonHeads

    I'm just asking you to park your prejudice and give it a go!
    I have no predjudice against Alfas, believe me. I love them. I just do not have the customer demand for clients wanting to blast them down the Nurburgring and down the Autobahn.

    I understood one of the criteria was space for a dog. My lab was not happy in the back of a C-Class T.

  4. #44

    Super poster

    woohoo is a fount of knowledge

    woohoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In the country
    Posts
    4,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    I have no predjudice against Alfas, believe me. I love them. I just do not have the customer demand for clients wanting to blast them down the Nurburgring and down the Autobahn.

    I understood one of the criteria was space for a dog. My lab was not happy in the back of a C-Class T.
    Space is important, dogs and cages, road trips etc. Aware i could get away with a hatchback

  5. #45

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Space is important, dogs and cages, road trips etc. Aware i could get away with a hatchback
    Have you thought about the AMG E Class Estate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  6. #46

    Contractor Among Contractors

    clearedforlanding 's job has never been outsourced

    clearedforlanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Found myself. Still lost.
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Have you thought about the AMG E Class Estate.
    Absolutley fantastic car (E63) that serves no purpose in the UK unless he wants to take his dog for a lap of Silverstone. The interiors are stunning in an Emirates First Class (pre refresh) bling kind of way, not to everyones taste and I fear it might date.

  7. #47

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Absolutley fantastic car (E63) that serves no purpose in the UK unless he wants to take his dog for a lap of Silverstone. The interiors are stunning in an Emirates First Class (pre refresh) bling kind of way, not to everyones taste and I fear it might date.
    It is a Marmite car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  8. #48

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    I understood one of the criteria was space for a dog. My lab was not happy in the back of a C-Class T.

    I'v not had a meth lab in the back of mine, but...
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •