Quote about Boris. Quote about Boris.
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Default Quote about Boris.

"If the Tory leadership election unfolds as widely expected, the UK will basically be ruled by a Fathers4Injustice activist. Boris Johnson is the kind of guy who’d don Spider-Man pyjamas and scale a building in order to see less of his kids. Sorry, fewer."

Ok, it's from the Grauniad, but still, made me chuckle.

(Source).
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

My post count is Majestic

NickFitz is always on top

Marina Hyde's columns are consistently excellent, and one of the few good things to come out of the political horsetulip of the last few years.

Contractor Among Contractors

PhiltheGreek - scorchio!

With reference to Spiderman, see also Seagulling. You'll need an urban dictionary.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

Oh, I thought it was going to be a quote by Boris about Gordon Brown.

In 2005, there was a large number who voted Labour on the strength of a dwindling but still significant respect for the Prime Minister. They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal.
    Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup, effected by the Brownites, and it is possible only because Tony had run out of road. He knew that the Brownites would eventually assassinate him, and so he decided to go "at a time of his own choosing" and, with North Korean servility, the Labour Party has handed power over to the brooding Scottish power-maniac.

The extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Gordon Brown as Prime Minister
    Brown's looking for a Scottish ally - Telegraph
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Godlike

jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Marina Hyde's columns are consistently excellent, and one of the few good things to come out of the political horsetulip of the last few years.
    Yeah, she's great. Clever as feck. Less/fewer joke is inspired.