• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Yeah it's a fair point - although given my inability to decipher pidgin english I would imagine I would always fook up your order.
    Are you implying I get my coffee from Costas?????? How very dare you Only the best hipster Shoreditch free trade coffee establishment for me, dear fellow
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Yeah it's a fair point - although given my inability to decipher pidgin english I would imagine I would always fook up your orderpiss in your coffee.
      Hth.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Yeah it's a fair point - although given my inability to decipher pidgin english I would imagine I would always fook up your order.

Who says you'd be dealing with orders? MF's toilet cleaning company has taken off, he needs people who are tulip hot at their job.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Who says you'd be dealing with orders? MF's toilet cleaning company has taken off, he needs people who are tulip hot at their job.
          When I was 16 I had a job at the local leisure centre which did involve cleaning the showers and toilets...

although I imagine my skills are a bit rusty now.

Comment

When I was 16 I had a job at the local leisure centre which did involve cleaning the showers and toilets...

although I imagine my skills are a bit rusty now.
            You were old!

I started at 12 washing cars.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              You were old!

bob a job ?
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

You were old!

15 for me at the local Vauxhall dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  bob a job ?
                  It was a whole 50p an hour! God I thought it was all the money in the world.

Luckily in those days car dealers did not ask for things like birth certificates. I told them I was 13.

By 16 I had worked by up to part time jobs in an accountants then accounts department for a computer company.

I still miss washing cars though. It was fun.

Comment

It was a whole 50p an hour! God I thought it was all the money in the world.
                    Cheapskate. I got £5 a day.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Cheapskate. I got £5 a day.
                      Thats more than you earn now!

Comment

Working...
                      X