• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little help?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    So I raised a request with our help desk trying to get a licence renewed for one of our engineers.

The response I got was

"I would request you to raise the request in the correct form post 4 weeks under the form quotation request so that we can get a quote for the license and get it ready before the license expires."

Can anyone shed any light on what my next course of action should be?

Phone them?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      It was a whole 50p an hour! God I thought it was all the money in the world.

Luckily in those days car dealers did not ask for things like birth certificates. I told them I was 13.

By 16 I had worked by up to part time jobs in an accountants then accounts department for a computer company.

I still miss washing cars though. It was fun.
      Next time you're round at my place, bring your shammy!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        So I raised a request with our help desk trying to get a licence renewed for one of our engineers.

The response I got was

"I would request you to raise the request in the correct form post 4 weeks under the form quotation request so that we can get a quote for the license and get it ready before the license expires."

Can anyone shed any light on what my next course of action should be?

Give Suity a call! He'll fix it for you!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
        X