• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to protect against prostate cancer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    amusing, but on a sensible note, surely the ejaculation frequency would in itself be attributed to that person's physiology, libido if you wish, and that in itself might mean a higher resistance to prostrate cancer.
    **** me you are dull.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      **** me you are dull.
      have you just noticed?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        **** me you are dull.
        He's trying to deflect ...... he hasn't managed it 21 times in his life yet, and he's at least late 60's in age Time is running out for him, and his wrist is getting weaker
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          He's trying to deflect ...... he hasn't managed it 21 times in his life yet, and he's at least late 60's in age Time is running out for him, and his wrist is getting weaker
          Oh, the ironing!

You tried too hard there. Like the little fat kid that's happy he's not the one being singled out.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
            amusing, but on a sensible note, surely the ejaculation frequency would in itself be attributed to that person's physiology, libido if you wish, and that in itself might mean a higher resistance to prostrate cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              What are the others?

Just asking, like...
              Someone left the vacuum cleaner under the desk and my foot accidentally knocked the switch on.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Someone left the vacuum cleaner under the desk
                Why do you have to objectify him? His name is Henry....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Why do you have to objectify him? His name is Henry....
                  Hetty is far more of a goer.

Or so I've been told.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Old news. As the saying goes "A w*nk a day keeps the doctor away"
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      Oh, the ironing!

You tried too hard there. Like the little fat kid that's happy he's not the one being singled out.
                      Oh dear. Projecting again.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X